No, we do not speak about the demo of the new Dead or Alive, I have said that we should give degradables, not degrading. Thanks to our forum, I find out that Sony has just patented a new and interesting demo degradable model. It is a question not at all more and neither more nor less of a system that allows to deliver the entire game for then, as it is played, this one goes diminishing up to staying in nothing. Something like bottom of a PCero, but the other way round.
The system is based on the elimination of characteristics as we reach certain levels or play a number of concrete hours. Between the examples that are quoted they are from fundamental elements of the game, like personages jugables, weapon or circuits of careers, up to details like being eliminate sound effects, simplify the colors palette or trastocando the sheen. Between the possibilities that are used it would be of offering the game in physical format and that the consumers will unblock it buying a key to obtain this way the whole content.
As sample after the jump you have three images that which bandit stole insignificantly I take given of the original source: a small scheme of how does it work and two examples of how it would be applied.
In Anait also we can do let's give degraded.
Here a scheme that I do not understand.
Here an applied example changing the weapon of the personage into the worse, smaller and less spectacular one, and that I am sure he will make you think about penes pleasantries.
Here applied to a game of careers, where they take from you circuits that you recover on having bought the game. Really, here there is no pleasantry.
No comments:
Post a Comment