Saturday, March 13, 2010

We have 200 codes for the Blur beta

Today Blur multiplayer starts the beta. And since we want neither we nor Activision that you remain without proving it — because Bizarre Creations mola — you will have a code to unload the beta + 48 hours of Xbox Live Gold if you are one of 200 first ones in happening somewhere here.

As soon as there was refilled the form — I have done it without putting either the mobile or the direction, that I know that it does not please, and without problem — an e-mail will come to you with the first code, which you will have to validate in http://www.blur.com/beta. Another mail will confirm then that you will receive the code to introduce in Xbox Live when all this begins … at a few hours.

It might be simpler, of course, but it does not stop being the way easiest to drive with a BMW with for the Passeig of Grace of Barcelona. And there is no other one, I am afraid, if you think that the plasma bullets are more important than the airbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment